Devils fans wearing the logo

Thread starter #1
One of the best thing I've seen since the new management have taken control is the number of people I've seen out and about wearing Devils branded clothing. Almost as if they are proud now to show their allegiance.

Living in Bridgend I've personally seen 3 different people wearing jackets or jumpers with the Devils logo on since Friday.

It seems that we have a team to be proud of again

jimmy snels

Yeah I agree I see it more. I also get more people asking me about the game than ever before. I wear my devils bobble most days too work and I've been asked numerous times this year about tickets/is there loads of fights/how much as beer! :lol:

I'm also from Bridgend and noticed a fair few people representing, lots of car stickers and mini jerseys in the back windows!

I wear my red CCM zippy most places as it's really warm, but definitely feel more proud to wear it than ever. People at work are forever asking how the games were and "Where are you going this week?" "More holidays than the Queen!" when travelling away to watch the guys!

My bobble hat is also a regular companion, great that the club have offered top quality merchandise this year!

James

Administrator
just walked past someone wearing a rhino devils jersey in Dominions Arcade. The weather is almost cold enough for me to unearth my ridiculously oversized but very warm Devils jacket.

StevenBletsoe said:
One of the best thing I've seen since the new management have taken control is the number of people I've seen out and about wearing Devils branded clothing. Almost as if they are proud now to show their allegiance.

Living in Bridgend I've personally seen 3 different people wearing jackets or jumpers with the Devils logo on since Friday.

It seems that we have a team to be proud of again

People are , once again proud to be associated with the club and long may it continue

Thread starter #9
Fan spot, Asda Bridgend,black hoody.

like this game.

Also met a great guy this morning, said that he signed for Devils 17 years ago then became a ref. Name was Kieran from Toronto area, great chat, great guy

James

Administrator
StevenBletsoe said:

like this game.

Also met a great guy this morning, said that he signed for Devils 17 years ago then became a ref. Name was Kieran from Toronto area, great chat, great guy
Keiron O'Halloran I assume. Not seen him officiate this season I don't think?

Sheincar said:
James said:
StevenBletsoe said:

like this game.

Keiron O'Halloran I assume. Not seen him officiate this season I don't think?
Not on the EIHL list http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/eihl-on-ic ... als-s12237
He's looking at moving back to Canada not reffing at all as far as i know.