Devils Fans Pre Season Get together!!!!

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, with the festival hockey starting in just 11 days time, time is running out for the fans to have our annual get together!!!

We have decided to (subject to numbers) mention that BBQ word that will now guarantee rain!!! This Saturday 20th August at our Pub, (Pilot, Penarth) hoping to get a few Devils fans there to have a chat/moan about the forthcoming season!!!

For the event what we plan is a BBQ, Devils Quiz (£1pp entry money proceeds to be split between The Inferno and the DCF) also willing to put a match on the lounge screens for the fans to get in the mood!!!!

Obviously going to need to know numbers for catering, so let us know if you fancy it before 12pm this Thursday!!!

:twisted:

I would come along with Stub, but neither of us fancy having a BBQ to ourselves an hour away from home, unable to have a beer :-(

Supposed to be sunny this weekend people - last BBQ of the summer perhaps?! Come on!

osh

Becandsi; Just a suggestion for next time you are arranging a get together at the pub. Perhaps you could get the function included as a footnote within the Echo's articles about the Devils. It would give you a wider coverage for those who don't look at the Inferno. ( mention times etc as well). next time I'm down your way I'll drop a couple of DVD's in for you that you could use as raffle prizes, good luck, hope a good few turn up for you ( your efforts deserve it)

Thread starter #11
Hey guys,

In a function today so am not able to check online until late tonight!!!

Hoping tomorrows event can go ahead. If you are coming please put a message up here or on our facebook event to let us know

Cheers guys, Happy Hockey days!!! One week remaining..... :p

Thread starter #12
Hi guys,

Looking at this site and Facebook there doesnt appear to be many interested in the event tonight, unless you all know something we dont know! lol

We will ditch the BBQ and Quiz idea, but will put on some nibbles and DVDs of games if anyone wants to pop up

Bec and SI