Devils Fans in N America

Thread starter #1
Had the distinct pleasure of meeting two Devils fans (wearing the colours) at a WHL Victoria Royals pre-season game this past Sunday. Ex-Cardiff, they're now in Bedfordshire someplace...I got the Devils bug during the Lawless/Cadieux/Hope/Heavey/Ruggles/McEwan era. Anybody travelling in Western Canada wanting to hit Victoria, get in touch for some touristy suggestions and I'll buy you a pint as well (Victoria being a very good beer town).

Devil_Abroad

Thanks for coming over for a chat - why we love coming over - the friendly peeps we keep meeting...... And the mountains, the sea, the lakes, the trees, the pickups, the bears, the sun, snow and rain all in one day, and of course the hockey!

We saw the Giants again tonight - this time they were whooped by the Rockets! There are a few cracking players in Kelowna.

We'll definitely be back to the Island again, a week next time as it's the size of Wales so getting around takes aaaages lol

Wish we could emigrate - but then where would we settle - PEI / Nova Scotia / Calgary / Kamloops / Vancouver / Cowichan. Of course there's the slight issue of employment! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk