Devils Event in the Castle

Thread starter #1
I've just seen the details of the Devils polo event in Cardiff Castle in June. £90 per person!! Nice to see the event Paul Ragan announced at the farewell event has been proced so everyone can attend.

If this is what we've got to look forward to with the new events company, we could find a large number of us priced out of events!

Can't copy details as i'm on my mobile sorry.

This isn't a Devils event it is something that the Castle are running, anyone can go entrance is around £10-£15. All the Devils have done is arrange one of the marquees which is extra.

From what I gather this is nothing to do with what PR was referring to

Thread starter #3
PR was talking about an event in the last week of June, in Cardiff Castle and in a marquee. If they are hosting a separate event in the castle around that time I'd be impressed....but a hell of a lot more surprised!

Are some of the devils actually going to be playing polo?? Or is there just going to be a marque??

Also how do you know the price of this already? I can't seem to find the details anywhere! :eek:

It's on the Devils website - they're charging £90 and it includes food. I don't think the players are playing - can't really see that happening. As a student, £90 is a bit out of my price range, which is a shame because it sounds like a nice day out!

Anyone can go to the actual event - I think the tickets are £10 in advance for adults and £1 for kids.

The Devil's thing is basically that they are having their own marquee and you get food etc - it's one of the hospitality options at the event.

I definitely wouldn't class it as a Devil's event - they are just having a marquee at a much bigger Polo event. I can't see many of the players attending seeing at it's in June!

I can't see any players playing or being able to be there except the welsh boys. Its very fast and you'd have to be a very good rider to take part for your own and others safety and the ponies.

Not my cup of tea, as someone else said, maybe hobb nobbing to get some sponsorship