Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

rolf

yeah and me too. How come nobody 'neutral' doesn't jump on those posters apart from the militia? And they do a darnell/hicks and call on both sides equally.

If I hadn't made my comments would anything have been said? For an impartial forum, I would have expected a moderator notice along the lines of

'we all have different opinions and thanks for your inaugural post on here, but please be aware of others viewpoints'

For a moderator, stub, you do a pretty piss poor job. you have personally abused me on another topic thread and then sit here on the moral high ground . I have a family member facing dismissal through no fault of his own and you indulge posts like this.....................

Well clearly Ragan has invested well in you hasn't he? Do us all a favour lad and do what is right.

KaneDevils

Rolf complaining he's been insulted. You couldn't make it up. Pot kettle?
Maybe take your person grievances somewhere where they will be better heard?

#freeadvice

Skippy

Thread starter #44
The level Devil post breaks no forum rules so warrants no action from us.

When we've pointed out new posters with strong views or clearly trolling in the past we've been attacked.

Posts in this thread are reaching the point that ld like to suggest that we move back to topic.

Thanks

Ocko

Good win again. Not one player deserves to be gassed on that roster. It's like walking the green mile at the moment waiting to find out who, I really hope it's just hearsay/papertalk as those players did Cardiff proud again this weekend.

Paul Sullivan

skippy said:
The level Devil post breaks no forum rules so warrants no action from us.
If I called an identifiable number of inferno Devils fans 'Mindless' I would consider that a breach of rules as that's criticising the members, not their views. I would certainly expect a decent backlash, which I would deserve. It's lazy thinking, even lazier posting and certainly does not help the current situation in any way.

An excellent outcome this weekend. Interestingly, those of us who are opposing the management have not labelled any others as not real fans (or implied it). However we get it all the time, even though I am ecstatic at the results this weekend.

Strange double standard but perhaps a quirk of timing. Or something.

Paul Sullivan

Ocko said:
Good win again. Not one player deserves to be gassed on that roster. It's like walking the green mile at the moment waiting to find out who, I really hope it's just hearsay/papertalk as those players did Cardiff proud again this weekend.
For the umpteenth time on several fora, I find myself wanting a 'like' button.

TheStub

Re: Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

This week has been an excellent week for me.

Some fab hockey debate, I've finally got my redundancy notice through and the Devils took 6 points. Great hockey, I'm a lot better off and had a load of fun :-D

TheStub

Re: Devils @ Capitals - Jan 26th, 6pm - Chat & Updates

rolf said:
You already are, would I swap with you? Nah you're ok
:-D

Just enjoy the debate, join in the debate and have fun. Life's too short for anything else.

Earnie

If RAGAN and POPE want to gain a whole barrel full of brownie points and have a love in with the militants - THEN KEEP THE WHOLE SQUAD AS IT IS AND DO NOT AXE ANYBODY.

We are proud of them ALL

The protesters might even do a weekly bucket collection to help pay for the extra imports on the team?

kettdevil1

Ocko said:
Totally agree and dragging this back on topic......

Thoroughly enjoyed today in the world's coldest known building. Both sides were here to play hockey and the game passed in a flash, helped by some sensible officiating by both refs and linos.....other officials please note..... Call what needs to be called, explain clearly, but quickly what you have decided and at face offs be decisive.....

The Caps surprised me, their passing was fluent and it was only Cook that kept us in the game at times, however, this has become a resilient team of players and we wore them down as the game continued with only the impressive Caps NM keeping us at bay.

Standouts for me were Maxi who was in his unplayable mode, Marsh who, along with Mac, has been the best player over the three games and Lord (as ever). Special mentions to for Cook, if this is his last game then he went out in a blaze, by far his best game for us and the welcome he got in the bar afterwards was testament to that.

Oh and Steeeevvvveee is officially a cult hero....even if he does look very bemused by it all!

Finally, I suspect that this will be echoed by one or two people but...... this has been one of the most memorable away trips I have been part of. The support for the team has been superb and the camaraderie amongst the fans has been super there are too many memorable moments to mention but suffice to say, I really wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow!!