Devils Business Club Launch & G

Thread starter #1
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/commu ... ub-launch/

Sounds like a great idea from the club to engage with their sponsors and hopefully increase renewals for next year and maybe attract some new sponsors.

But, the main reason for posting is the gesture from G in buying the raffle ticket with Margaret Pearce's name on. It is fantastic that she won, it is more than deserved after her donation of shirts earlier this season. It shows the character of G that if her name wasn't drawn nobody would have known that he had done it.

DevilDom

Fantastic gesture by G. How lucky are we to have someone of his high moral standing and integrity within the Devils organisation.

Wannabe2 said:
Great touch by G, but not the least surprised the man is pure class.
Indeed it sure was a great touch.
But no dear not another 3 year plan, I hope Osh and Finny are taking note of the latest one :lol:

osh

phil PLT said:
Wannabe2 said:
Great touch by G, but not the least surprised the man is pure class.
Indeed it sure was a great touch.
But no dear not another 3 year plan, I hope Osh and Finny are taking note of the latest one :lol:

Oh yes, this latest 3 year plan certainly didn't escape my attention , just like the last 3 year plan didn't either ! :lol: :lol: thanks for pointing it out to us all though ( just in case it got missed....again ) ;)

Wannabe2

Good man Osh, soon as I heard a 3 yr plan I thought Osh won't be long commenting on that, and sure enough, cant fault it.

Surely any respectable business would have a short, medium and long term plan?

I would be disappointed if there wasn't a three year plan.

osh

Wannabe2 said:
Good man Osh, soon as I heard a 3 yr plan I thought Osh won't be long commenting on that, and sure enough, cant fault it.

Which 3 year plan, the first one or this one? :lol:
Yep, you know you can rely on me ;)