Davies signs for...

Gazza272

Excellent news, hopefully he will get some serious point this year and be able to get his crack at north america.

It's refreshing to see a brit of his age come out with a statement of his ambition.

Wannabe2

Great Great news for us all, Ben certainly shows the spirit, skill, and commitment that Devils fans love to see week in week out, good on you Ben have a great season. Also a huge thanks should go to Specsavers, these guys love this sport and this club with a massive passion, andhave been doing that season after season, great sponsors.

ASHIPP

Ben, you've made my day, week, month! FANTASTIC news. Thankyou for commiting yourself to the Club for another season when you have other choices/options to consider. Can't wait to see you out on the ice next season getting even more experience as a senior and showing the other teams what a talented guy you are. You are going to be a MASSIVE star of the future. :D

Finny

Delighted he is staying as I did think he would take one of the EPL offers. I think the job with Specsavers could have been key to this and we must be very grateful we have such a fantastic sponsor.

The article also mentions we have signed Corey Watkins. I'm guessing he is another ENL guy?

Gazza272

Finny said:
Delighted he is staying as I did think he would take one of the EPL offers. I think the job with Specsavers could have been key to this and we must be very grateful we have such a fantastic sponsor.

The article also mentions we have signed Corey Watkins. I'm guessing he is another ENL guy?

Yep he was one of the ENL guys we had on a two way last season. Him and Fisher have signed 2 way deals this season. But i believe there could be more flexability for them to be called up than there was last season, which if true can only be good for them.

Awesome - haven't been on here for a couple of days due to revision / exams which are now over - woohoo! So I log on to find Ben's back and Prps is gone - don't know whether to laugh or cry :?

Awesome news Ben is back though - I would have been really gutted if he'd gone to another Elite Team.