DAMN COPYRIGHTS!!!!!

Thread starter #1
Not too sure if this would breach copyright rules but would'nt it be amazing if the devil's could make a cd containing the warm-up musicand penalty tracks as most songs are great and i'm not sure on most artists to make my own :?

Perhaps Paul Sullivan would be kind enough to post on here a list of his most commonly used tracks?

Or fellow fans could suggest the songs they know?

Thread starter #3
That would be great as most songs are rock and generally not played over local radio stations such as kiss or redragon ;)

KEVIN said:
Not too sure if this would breach copyright rules but would'nt it be amazing if the devil's could make a cd containing the warm-up musicand penalty tracks as most songs are great and i'm not sure on most artists to make my own :?

Yeah clever idea, would be nice, but most probs it won't happen as you say copy right. I like the intro this season like I did with the previous season intro's and I would love to see that stuck on one of the DVD's lol. If you like the one Intro song...Burn It To The Ground, no probs I have it as I am a big Nickelback fan, also got Thunderstruck and As Cold as Ice, so if you wanted those, I could put them together for you :p

TheStub

If you like the rockier stuff, you need to start listening to Nation.

Do you get that in Cardiff? Or is it for us down west?

I remember Clairey used to have a CD with most the tracks used in the WNIR. Don't think she has put one together for the new rink. Some of the tracks are quality, but I can leave the poppy/dance stuff... a little too tame for me :lol:

Thread starter #6
DEVILDEBS:- thank you very much for your offer much appreciated.

THE STUB:- i live in Newport but work in Cardiff and recieve nation radio in both but never really listend to it but will do tommorow thanks for your suggestion :)