D Campbell to the head master office

Thread starter #1
Reports tonight says Campbell and a stars player got thrown out of the game and then he jumped the stars player outside the dressing room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rolf

Another game expertly managed by referee Michael Hicks......Initially according to reports the hit on Campbell was not called as a penalty, then after getting a hiding from 3 stinkrays the Dundee guy gets tossed......and another slap on his way to the bathroom. Genius in action there.

jimmy snels

If he doesn't get ten to fifteen games for that I will be amazed.

He fought off ice, third man in, didn't stop, and doesn't play for one of the arena teams :lol:

Disgusting really

Deliberate attempt to injure.....

Hicks is useless.

How many games did voth get for fighting knight behind the benches a few years ago at the bbt? Similar type of incident by the looks of things? Campbell probably worse because he effectively jumped his opponent?

jimmy snels

I was thinking that myself. Difference being knight came to voth and both more than willing. Campbell looked like the only one wanting to go in that whole sequence

jimmy snels

Foxy said:
Was that Jason Silverthorne who was jumped?
nope he grabbed the guy first coz he didnt like the check (on campbell a fellow stingray). not sure if i can see him behind the boards with campbell afterwards poor quality video

BostonBart22

eastsidedevil said:
How many games did voth get for fighting knight behind the benches a few years ago at the bbt? Similar type of incident by the looks of things? Campbell probably worse because he effectively jumped his opponent?
if my memory serves me right it was 12 games may have been reduced , not sure though . with campbells record think he will get 15 +

Ocko

What an idiot. There are absolute lunatics on the ice but you always appreciate the fact that players leave it on the ice and know it ends there. He has done Hull no favours, and surely he would know as he walked over to the Stars player 'this isnt going to end well'.

rolf

I'd snap him up in a heart beat. He'll be cheap, desperate and unlikely to make the same mistake again. He's been on many successful teams over here so he must have something. He can play when he wants to. He'd be good in training and might put some fire in some less than power forward's belly. AND (and this is the best bit) he would be a major distraction to allow Mr Conboy to actually play a bit without a referee up his erse every shift. G could coach from the bench to appease some folk and would provide us with injury cover.

Given the length of ban he'll likely get, he could fix up the tent a bit and be a new secret weapon for us after Xmas.

osh

rolf said:
I'd snap him up in a heart beat. He'll be cheap, desperate and unlikely to make the same mistake again. He's been on many successful teams over here so he must have something. He can play when he wants to. He'd be good in training and might put some fire in some less than power forward's belly. AND (and this is the best bit) he would be a major distraction to allow Mr Conboy to actually play a bit without a referee up his erse every shift. G could coach from the bench to appease some folk and would provide us with injury cover.

Given the length of ban he'll likely get, he could fix up the tent a bit and be a new secret weapon for us after Xmas.

Given the length of the ban he may receive....he may be free to join us when we open the new rink for season 2016/17 ( more likely 17/18 maybe ) :eek: ;:|

Finny

rolf said:

Are you drunk?