cup games

fles57 said:
are the cup games in the season ticket
Well this is confusing me....

In press release last week, it says Hull CC game is included. Also says in the ST sheet, 30 games including cup/qualifiers. There's 28 league games (7x4), leaving 2 cup games???????

Thread starter #3
:? did not see any papers last week got my season in June no fixtures out then. still confused ?????????????????the v
samidevils said:
fles57 said:
are the cup games in the season ticket
Well this is confusing me....

In press release last week, it says Hull CC game is included. Also says in the ST sheet, 30 games including cup/qualifiers. There's 28 league games (7x4), leaving 2 cup games???????

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/brochure/S ... -09-10.pdf

The 2009/2010 Season ticket is valid for 30 games, in all league and cup qualifying competitions (including playoffs). Qtr Final, Semi-final and final games are not included

but we play the other 7 teams 4 times, so that's 28 without any cup qualifying competitions (including playoffs).........

and this states hull is a season ticket game: http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=449

The tickets will remain available to be collected from the Box office right up to the first season ticket game of the year against the Hull Stingrays on Sunday September 13th

It's not a league game as well as we've got another 4 home fixtures against them after that one.

I think basically you get to use your season ticket for the 2 out of the 3 group stage games of the Challenge Cup. Not sure if you miss a league game this means you could use the season ticket for the other CC group game?

Thanks for the info.

I was chatting to friends earlier who are season ticket holders and were not going to go to Sunday's game because with it being a cup game they assumed it was not included in their tickets. Now they are going! I wonder how many season ticket holders are not aware that this game is included?

If we play everyone 4 times in the league that is 28 games plus the 3 challenge cup games = 31 games. Season ticket covers 30 games so how does that work!!!!