culli's goal has been featured on the nhl youtube page!!!

Temme

Re: culli's goal has been featured on the nhl youtube page!!

Possibly the best goal i've seen in my 7 years as a Devil & countless as a hockey fan.

I remember the similar Ovechkin goal a few years ago, simply unreal, if anything this is better than Ovy's goal as he controls it and pulls a deke as he is sliding around Stewart!

Amazing goal. The was nothing Stewart could do to stop it. That one was definately not all his fault

drainage

You cannot buy publicity like that! Great exposure for Culli and the Devils!

But sign him up ! He's going to get loads of offers!

Have Hope#35

This stands out:
Falling to the ice, Culligan wriggled his body to wrap the puck past Blaze goalie Brian Stewart from his back in what is possibly one of the best goals in not only UK hockey, but one of the best in all of the worldwide hockey season.
The article that says we won 3-1 and the article that says he plays in the German Tier 3 League stand out less!

Foxy

Shame the last one has him down for playing for Germany Tier 3 lol

Foxy

LOL wonder what is going through Chris Culligans mind at the moment.

Maybe we should ask him :D

Have Hope#35

Foxy said:
LOL wonder what is going through Chris Culligans mind at the moment.

Maybe we should ask him :D
He's going to watch a Movie with Hotham and Will... I don't think he's let the fame go to his head! Wonder if he can wangle free popcorn though? :lol:

Have Hope#35

Foxy said:
LOL you stalking him :D
No... I'd just that minute seen Will post on Twitter!
"Movie at @vuecinemas with #JuiceBoy @MarvinHotham and @NHL poster boy @culli57 #Focus"

Nrm

I seem to be the only one that doesn't think this is a contender for goal of the year. Yes it is an incredible skill yo control the puck whilst on knees and spinning but tbh I think it's more of a 'hope for the best' shot than a controlled meant it shot.

Just my opinion

Have Hope#35

Nrm said:
I seem to be the only one that doesn't think this is a contender for goal of the year. Yes it is an incredible skill yo control the puck whilst on knees and spinning but tbh I think it's more of a 'hope for the best' shot than a controlled meant it shot.

Just my opinion
Even the NHL Website have it as a goal of the year contender but you are more than entitled to your opinion!

ASHIPP

For the NHL website and others to be suggesting it as a contender for goal of the year is awesome. Chris deserves the plaudits...an amazing, eccentric goal. What were the chances of that happening?