Culligan back

Wannabe2

So pleased about this, when he is fit he is awesome, this young man is truelly a class act, some games last season I concentrated on watching his game and he is a pure joy to watch. Another classy move by the classiest management we have ever had.
Happy Hockey Days
PS Just Hotham now please.

Wannabe2

God I love this club, everything they do is first class, it was only yesterday we were envying most other clubs in our league, and in the blink of an eye there ain't anyone better. We are all on a Crusade folks, everyone of us, and God it feels mighty good, I mean we all loved and cared for our club when we were in Cuckoo land, but now this Buzz is unreal, I haven't felt this since my hippie days :lol:
It's not just a great time to be a Devils fan, it's the best time to be a Devils fan, let's now get the BBT tent full, tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbours, this feeling should be available to everyone on the NHS.
Happy Hockey Days

Sorry I am a tiny bit excited.

If we re-sign Hotham, am I right in thinking that we've made the following changes -

Salters, Doucet and Kurka for Clarkson, Mychan and Myers, with the D core staying the same?

That's a massive upgrade in scoring (and toughness really) on a team that almost won us the League last season.

Inspired effort from Todd et al!

Wannabe2

TommyDevil13 said:
If we re-sign Hotham, am I right in thinking that we've made the following changes -

Salters, Doucet and Kurka for Clarkson, Mychan and Myers, with the D core staying the same?

That's a massive upgrade in scoring (and toughness really) on a team that almost won us the League last season.

Inspired effort from Todd et al!
Correct, don't you just love it.

pjj365

Wannabe2 said:
God I love this club, everything they do is first class, it was only yesterday we were envying most other clubs in our league, and in the blink of an eye there ain't anyone better. We are all on a Crusade folks, everyone of us, and God it feels mighty good, I mean we all loved and cared for our club when we were in Cuckoo land, but now this Buzz is unreal, I haven't felt this since my hippie days :lol:
It's not just a great time to be a Devils fan, it's the best time to be a Devils fan, let's now get the BBT tent full, tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbours, this feeling should be available to everyone on the NHS.
Happy Hockey Days

Sorry I am a tiny bit excited.
Or in my case tell a recently arrived American in the supermarket queue. I asked if he followed hockey

He does but wondered when the new rink would be ready as he knew there was a Cardiff team and was disappointed when he saw there was no rink yet! He has been put right☺

Brilliant to have Culli back. Hope he recovers well and gives us some more highlight reel moments. To have versatile players is essential in a long season. We coped pretty well last season but a lot of teams didn't. Great to see the depth we have should we take a few knocks.

Now step forward Mr Hotham

Koop11

A superb re-signing. Cully for me was the real unsung hero in the team. Not flashy (bar that ridiculous goal) but his speed, work rate and discipline was a huge asset to the team. The guy made an impact every game and rarely made mistakes. It’s cliché but every team needs a player like Culligan to be successful.

It was a horrible way for his season to end but I am imagine he’ll have the character and determination to come back stronger.

Welcome back young man.

Finny

Delighted to see Culligan return. As others have said, it took him a while to get used to professional hockey but once he did he was arguably our most reliable player in the second half of the season.

As I mentioned at the time of the Hervato signing, going with two utility players than one superstar could be a great decision with the injury cover it gives us.

Got injured for the cause so it's great to see the Club repay that debt and give him time to heal properly, sadly not many do. On top of that what a fantastic resigning he will be when fully fit.
This Club is in great hands.

ASHIPP

A great re-signing for the Devils. Culli's versatility gives the Team depth and options. A class move by the Club to support Chris through his recovery. Welcome home.

Devil_Abroad

Another reason why players wanted to come to Cardiff - owners and management that take tough decisions when required, but also support players and foster a great team ethos. Teams win championships, and fitting 4 new quality players into last years team should hopefully be easy to do for our coaches. This year's league will be tougher seeing how many are upgrading - but we're looking good [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant to see Cully back - he was my vote for the Unsung Hero last season. Never had a bad game, played every position bar in net, and could always be counted on. That makes the fact that he was in his 1st year as a pro even more unbelievable. Looking forward to seeing him back and fully fit.

This team is looking excellent again this year.

Now, as with everyone else. Mr Hotham next please :)