Craig Weller

bb1

Thread starter #1
Well the big man has certainly stayed in shape and looked as classy as ever on the ice. Really gutted we never got to see him back in a Devils jersey. He's arguably the best player we have ever had with the most impact in a season. Didn't look like a guy who has fully retired. Even at 35 years old I'm sure he would still tear it up in this league if he decided to make a comeback! For all those who never saw Corey Neilson bounce off him...we saw our own giant in Vother bounce off him whilst trying to throw a check... Comedy moment. De Ja Vu

Was great to see all those guys on the ice again and was a class move by the organisation to bring them back for a superb cause. Well done to all involved.

ASHIPP

WOW still can't believe he, Stuuu and Jon Pelle are retired....they would still tear this league up with the class and skill they showed on the All-Star team for Scott.
It was an absolute joy watching that special team united and enjoying themselves. Very happy memories of a great season...and all to rightfully honor and support a teammate.

Wannabe2

Smooth as Velvet was my summing up of Weller Tuesday, he would still be a star today in this league. Wonder what he does for a living now.

One of the first things I said to my partner when the game started was I wonder if we could sign him, he looked in great shape and even though it was a half pace game you could see that he still "had it"

Would have been great to see more of him in a devils shirt, for me in my 6 or 7 years watching the Devils Weller is by far the best player I've seen in the league

bb1

Thread starter #6
One of the first things I said to my partner when the game started was I wonder if we could sign him, he looked in great shape and even though it was a half pace game you could see that he still "had it"

Would have been great to see more of him in a devils shirt, for me in my 6 or 7 years watching the Devils Weller is by far the best player I've seen in the league
+1