Craig Weller

Thread starter #1
On MNL it mentioned that there was talk in the BBT that Craig was returning. Was this just our usual wishful thinking or is there actually some truth to it?

ASHIPP

This is chinese whispers got out of hand! It's a no brainer really....play in one of the top European leagues and live a decent life in a beautiful Christmas card environment, or return to the previous league and save the world? :shock: :lol: :cool:

Would be fantastic if it was true. But that's all it is.....a fantasy.

Wannabe2

philrowlands31 said:
to make things a little mor fanatical i think if we either make the cc final or playoff final then he will come in for 1 game lol
That cant happen as the signing deadline is 31st Jan.

a bit like no one realy said anything about p r aquirin the names and logo this, no one said a dicky bird about weller not coming back this season, it s in the echo that i read at 6.30 this morning, i get home at 3.30 expectin a couple of pages of gutted devils fans , and nothing, not one coment :?: am i missin something or has my computer gone down again.

Wannabe2

TheStub said:
It all comes back to expectations. No-one expected Weller back, so him not coming back isn't news tbh.
Spot on, rumours are sometimes a pain in the rump, as they get peoples hopes up. We have what we have and thats what we have, we are looking after Mark Smith, Brad Voth, and Maxi and quite rightly too.

rumers may be a pain in the rump but thats wot makes the majority of these forums tick and why this thread exists at all, and as for its not news, well our trusty echo printed it with a picture explainin, and i quot, the devils were close to bringing former nhl player craig weller back to the club from austrian hockey. that didt work out, but there are hopes that weller could be back playing for the devils in the future. so thay must have spoken to him and spoke of a future return, news in my book.