Covid Passes

august04 2.0

Thread starter #1
With new rules in place in Wales from tomorrow, will we need Covid passes for the next home game at IAW or do these latest rules only apply to certain indoor venues (cinemas, theatres & concert halls are the ones that I can see listed for this next round)?

august04 2.0

Thread starter #5
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it does apply to us. I can't see how it wouldn't.
I don’t understand why we would be exempt as Eluned Morgan had said it's for indoor venues where people sit in close proximity to each other for long periods of time. That definitely applies to us too, but I could only see those 3 types of venue listed….

You'd think it would apply but maybe it was just overlooked completely. Unless statistically it less of a risk when you think of the overall numbers involved. 3000 people in one venue once a week vs 10,000s daily spread out across dozens if not 100s of venues.

It does seem odd if we're not affected though.

Edit

It seems St David's Hall is affected. So if concert halls are treated as theatres, it's perplexing that IAW isn't also covered by the change.

Diafol

The thing that confuses me is that you can remove your mask at SDH while seated (and at other such venues) yet you can't do it at IAW.

Not that it seems to bother a lot of Saturday night drinkers anyway, but there you go...

The thing that confuses me is that you can remove your mask at SDH while seated (and at other such venues) yet you can't do it at IAW.

Not that it seems to bother a lot of Saturday night drinkers anyway, but there you go...
I think that's to do with the new aircon, at SDH at least. There's something on their website that explains it better than I could.