Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - 28/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason

Wannabe2

Re: Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils - 28/08 @ 19:30 - Presea

For me there cant be enough tough guys in the league, Olson is good for Coventry and that's fair enough.

Foxy

Good enough game for a first game. First period the best. A bit down hill from there. Need someone to drive the net still, we cant score from behind the net and D have got to stop those breakaways.

Impressed with Lord, good stick handler. La Costa looks the business. Plumton good game.

Matt myers and Hill look to be fighting fight. I just wish Ben would grow a few inches lol.

drainage

Not what I said at all, but if you look back at Olsons fights it starts with two players standing not one getting back up off the ice after a flying hit from behind, fair play to Plumpton and Harvey a proper scrap between two guys toe to toe. A sly punch, dig etc happens all over the ice from both teams, when its your player dishing its great when it's your player receiving its out of order and yes Benn is one of those players but what a difference having him on the team has made to us, he does exactly what you all have been looking for recently and stands up for his team mates and for the Blaze he puts bums on seats which keeps us here for another season. I'm sure both of those reasons were considered when you signed Deeds and now Conboy. This was the start I shall be looking forward to your MNL coverage for the return trip let alone when we meet and there's actually something at stake! I for one can't wait, as Wannabe2 says...... HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS!
And I wasnt on about this game! As said wasnt there ....it was a general comment and as you say happens all the time that was the point I tried and maybe failed to make!!

Like you say cant wait for season to kick in now!