Coventry Blaze Away - Oct 19th - Red Army Travel

Thread starter #1
We are now taking bookings for our 2nd outing of the season. We are off to The Skydome on Saturday 19th October. We are expecting a large response for this trip and we have booked 2 coaches on the back of this.

This is a Cardiff Devils Red Army Members discounted trip. The prices are as follows -

Adults - £17 (CDRA Member -£16)
Under 16's - £12 (CDRA Member - £10)
Family Travel Package (2 adults + 2 children) - £45

We will be arranging a ticket deal for this game through Coventry as well for any fan that travels with us.

If you would like to go please let us know ASAP so we can add you to the list.

Thanks guys.

A

Anonymous

I'm going up in car so will I have to book ticket from Coventry ice rink before the game or will I get ticket up there?

rolf

Me too Zack. I usually just buy at the door and either sit with our lot or stand by the plexi
(preferred) at our end. Taking 4 rabid females with me so the plexi is the easier option. Our end is the seated end not the zambaglioni one just fyi if you aren't sure.

The away block is quite small but there's usually lots of room around the plexi in front of it for standing. I've only seen it sell out 3 or 4 times in the last 4 years, each time was when it was a playoff, boxing day or R.A.T. fancy dress game

If you do book tickets over the phone don't pay for them until you collect, Coventry have/had extortionate charges for advance booking & paying by card over the phone.

They will (or used to) let you reserve seats and pay cash upon collection without any booking charges