Continental Cup

Pembo

Really excited for this even though I wasn’t able to get the time off so couldn’t be there. One day the stars will align with work and I’ll be able to get to one of these! Full credit to the management for deciding to take part as I know other teams weren’t keen because of the lack of revenue generation. So good to have owners and management who want to Devils to compete for every last piece of silverware available rather than purely being about the bottom line like some teams. Awesome so many Devils making the trip, well done everyone.

moggy#9

Really excited for this even though I wasn’t able to get the time off so couldn’t be there. One day the stars will align with work and I’ll be able to get to one of these! Full credit to the management for deciding to take part as I know other teams weren’t keen because of the lack of revenue generation. So good to have owners and management who want to Devils to compete for every last piece of silverware available rather than purely being about the bottom line like some teams. Awesome so many Devils making the trip, well done everyone.
Hopefully, if the devils are successful, we'll be able to host the final round. It would be incredible to have the opportunity to compete for something like that on our own ice.

Ger-Devils

218 tickets confirmed in the end and it’s awesome to see.

Not sure how many fans have booked their own and then not sure how many with the owners travelling.

We only booked 170 for Angers

Pondlife

Hopefully, if the devils are successful, we'll be able to host the final round. It would be incredible to have the opportunity to compete for something like that on our own ice.
Not sure that's possible anymore given we used 2nd Pad as dressing rooms for 2 of the 4 teams.

Have Hope#35

I'm sure the club would want to find a way given the revenue it would bring in.
Todd confirmed last time that although there was profit in it it's not as much as people may think given you cover all of the traveling teams expenses from the point at which they land. I'd imagine a lot of effort goes into the weekend as well, more so than a normal game weekend!

Kevlar68

Not sure if been asked before but any streaming of the weekend?
Want to contact Maple Leaf bar in London ahead of the weekend to ask if they can show it.
Thanks in advance.