Continental Cup

Wannabe2

Now that is a list to be envious of! Bloody hell Wannabe!!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg mate, I have been very fortunate in my life working on stage with Stevie Wonder, Clapton 3 times, Tom Jones 3 times, Whitney Houston, Eurythmics, Dire Straits, Phil Collins, Sting, George Michael, Human League, UB40, seen Hendrix live, The Who, Tina Turner when she was with Ike, Booker T and the MGs, Otis Redding, Sam and Dave, Wilson Picket, and so many more, but too many to remember.

SteveKing

That is quite the list, Wanabe! That sai, there’s only one thing that’ll get me on a nine hour flight and it’s the Cardiff Devipls. Bit of an addiction I’d say.

Wannabe2

Wannabe, said, Devils, Good job we are mates. But totally agree my friend at the end of the Day it’s all about the Devils, our Devils. When you eat, drink, sleep, live, love, and other things for the club we love that’s a pretty neat situation to be in. Always good to hear from you Steve, hope all you guys are good.

E.D.S.

Thread starter #138
Apologies if I've missed this somewhere but have they released the times for the face offs? I can see the dates on line but not times. Thanks in advance