Congratulations Prpich

Thread starter #1
After scoring the opening goal in tonight's win over Hull, I believe Mike Prpich now has the most goals for a Devils player in an EIHL season with 34; beating Mark Smth's tally of 33 a couple of seasons ago! :D

Finny

Not quite.

Prpich's 34 goals have come in competitive EIHL games - i.e. League, CC and BK Cup.
Mark Smith scored 35 goals in competitive EIHL games.

So Prpich has 1 league and at least 2 playoff games to break Mark Smiths record.

In league only, Smith had 33 and Prpich has 27.

Chris

Administrator
Nice :)

Was wondering if that's what his celebration was for after the goal, hopefully we can keep hold of him for next season!

Chris.

James

Administrator
The amazing thing about Prips is that he came back at the beginning of the year after a long term injury and was playing at 100% with 100% effort. Later in the season he was playing in pain and needing surgery and he was still giving the same. 1 bout of surgery, 1 game of limited ice time to ease him bach and he's back full speed and full effort. Mr. Burge, if G can't keep hold of him for next year, make damn sure G keeps hold of him for next year.

TheStub

He is a real keeper - but then I struggle to imagine who I would let go from our import ranks.

He is really getting the pucks in the net, as is Jay and Elich. If we had started the season like this, we would be in a much better position now. He has at least 2 more games to set a new record now :D

Is it just me, or Prpich the spitting image on NMicky Chinn out on the ice?