Congratulations Devils

fried egg

Thread starter #1
I'd like to say a big well done to the Devils on a great start to the season.We sit on top of the league and conference and have qualified for the knock out stages of the CC.
To be able to do this with a second year coach and inexperienced owners is quite remarkable considering the position we were in two seasons ago.
I think things are starting to fall into place a little in the standings and see a four horse race developing between Us, Giants,Steelers and Clan.
Good luck guy's in 2016.

kettdevil1

Despite that.... I wouldn't write them off. They are still the best opposition team I have seen this season. It is a five horse race for me and that is brilliant for the league.

Wannabe2

fried egg said:
I'd like to say a big well done to the Devils on a great start to the season.We sit on top of the league and conference and have qualified for the knock out stages of the CC.
To be able to do this with a second year coach and inexperienced owners is quite remarkable considering the position we were in two seasons ago.
I think things are starting to fall into place a little in the standings and see a four horse race developing between Us, Giants,Steelers and Clan.
Good luck guy's in 2016.
Well said at long last we have a club that our amazing fans deserve, it's a truelly great situation to be in, our team, management, coaches feed of the awesome atmosphere generated by the best fans in the league, and the fans feed off the great hockey we are producing, All we have ever wanted will finally come true this month, a home that Devils fans deserve,and a home that this great club deserve. Think I will end with this.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.