Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Ocko

I wouldn't put Fife anywhere near the top sorry. Fife just about scraped above us and are only just about improving the team; I can guarantee we won't be that bad again, Sheffield, Nottingham, Braehead and Belfast will all improve. One good half of a season does not turn you into title contenders, especially with most improving.

There just isn't enough scoring or quality in the Brits, Fife probably have the worst in the league. I'd even out the Brit players from the Caps above them.

Have Hope#35

Ocko

Announced at 6am by the Steelers again? I really don't get this whole 6am signing thing. Clearly the press release is written well before probably even a few days yet they do this 6am on a Saturday when it could've been done the afternoon before. We used to do it and I just think it's stupid. If the player's signed, announce it as soon as the press release is written, don't keep your fans waiting when the player is clearly signed and then make them get up early for the privilege. We used to do it under the precious regime and I thought it was stupid then, the way we do it now under the new regime is perfect.

Ocko said:
I wouldn't put Fife anywhere near the top sorry. Fife just about scraped above us and are only just about improving the team; I can guarantee we won't be that bad again, Sheffield, Nottingham, Braehead and Belfast will all improve. One good half of a season does not turn you into title contenders, especially with most improving.

There just isn't enough scoring or quality in the Brits, Fife probably have the worst in the league. I'd even out the Brit players from the Caps above them.
Seriously?

We have an ex British international in Horne who can do a job equal to a budget import D man and can be relied upon every week, which is why we only go with 3 import D, and also Muir has developed into a very good D man over the three years in the league and again can be relied upon week in week out and should have been in the GB training squad last season.

They easily match up to Swindlehurst and McCluskey in Dundee and are far better than anything that Edinburgh have to offer Brit wise.

The Brit D core at Fife is also better than those at Coventry, Braehead and Hull

In Regan Flyers will also have a netminder who will be top three in the league this year and overalll the team will be a lot better as well with our three new additions

Why wasn't Regan top 3 last year? And I would argue than having someone of the standard of a 'budget import d' as 4th dman is not something I would expect to see in a top team.

Ocko

Regan is nowhere near the top 3. He's average at this level.

Horne and Muir wouldn't get in a single team in the Southern Conf. Seeing as Fife see a as weaker than them; would we take any of them over Richardson, Batch, Myers or Bowns? Absolutely not. I also cannot think of any import D they are equal to?