Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

Temme

6 foot 8.
Blimey.

I've had this guy on my 'radar' for a while, always finding myself looking at where the tall players are, and what they're doing.

He's lost only 4 fights out of his last 73...

his fight card makes scary reading for the other 9 teams in the EIHL: http://www.dropyourgloves.com/Fights/Fi ... ayer=13996

He won't help them get out of the bottom 2, but Edinburgh games just got a whole lot more entertaining!

Ocko

Finally a Caps signing to be excited about!!

Unlucky Nickerson... It's gonna be a long season for him now, he had his hands full with the Braehead lot let alone this guy.

Ocko

Sawyer seems that he's got even tougher too, he was quite young when he was here but now at 28 and at his peak he dominated the CHL last season in the fighting stakes.

Agree with John, gutted circumstances dictated he couldn't be here any longer.

KaneDevils

Sawyer seems that he's got even tougher too, he was quite young when he was here but now at 28 and at his peak he dominated the CHL last season in the fighting stakes.

Didn't he assault a bouncer? His own stupidity more than circumstance.

KaneDevils said:

Didn't he assault a bouncer? His own stupidity more than circumstance.
Not sure there was various stories at the time, one was that him and a girl were mugged and he overstepped the self defence mark. That is circumstance and not his own stupity, so it really depends on which story has the most truth

Temme

I've heard a few stories also, i'll chip in with some, why not!

However i did hear that he assaulted a woman (i can't confirm this...)
this was a while ago, so not totally sure about the circumstances, but if i recall correctly he was dating my ex girlfriend at the time (lol).

As with the other stories though, it appears he left before he was 'found' :lol:

KaneDevils

He did something he shouldn't of and paid for it. Let's leave it at that. I personally don't want people like him playing for my team. We all make mistakes but some are unforgivable.

Back on topic, 6 foot 8", that's one big cookie! He's going to look extra intimidating at the BBT. :eek:

Temme said:
I've heard a few stories also, i'll chip in with some, why not!

However i did hear that he assaulted a woman (i can't confirm this...)
this was a while ago, so not totally sure about the circumstances, but if i recall correctly he was dating my ex girlfriend at the time (lol).

As with the other stories though, it appears he left before he was 'found' :lol:
I also heard this but recently I heard he took the fall for another player and that's why he bailed. He was a nice and could have been epic for us

Temme

Not so much of a 'confirmed signing', but Belfast have announced that they're going to start the season an import short while they wait to recruit a decent player afterwards.

Not much of a problem for them with the depth that they have.

Just to clarify Thornton stated he would take his time to sign the "12th" import he didn't give a timeframe so it could be before the season starts.

My view is he will wait to see how the new rules effect the way games are played then add another import. We still have one more import to announce prior to the pre season games and I expect the 3 locals (back up NM and 2 Fwds to be announced soon) so in effect he could put out 4 lines without signing a 12th import.