Colorado Hats On Devils.com Store

Thread starter #1
Hi Guys,

Anybody got a Colorado Hat from the On Devils.com Store?

I paid and have yet to receive anything at all?

In the rink shop i asked for one on sat and they said they dont have any and cant get them anymore?

The guy told me that the shop has nothing to do with devils.com store, is this correct?

James

Administrator
Yep CH Sports is the shop at the rink. It has links with the Devils in so far as it sells for them but isnt connected to the Devils web store.

Have Hope#35

rikardo1uk said:
Hi Guys,

In the rink shop i asked for one on sat and they said they dont have any and cant get them anymore?

The guy told me that the shop has nothing to do with devils.com store, is this correct?
Must be something to do with the fact that Phil Hill is modelling it :lol:

Thread starter #4
Have Hope#35 said:
rikardo1uk said:
Hi Guys,

Must be something to do with the fact that Phil Hill is modelling it :lol:
Its a shame if they dont send me one, nice hat and all.

To be honest theres not much in the rink shop :(

Ocko

In fairness though the rink shop isnt the Devil's shop. it is a CH Sports Shop who sell a few things for the club, there would be even less if we had someone else making our jerseys so in a way we should consider ourselves lucky.

Plus it isnt the biggest bit of real estate in the world either, I dont think they could squeeze much else in to be honest.

Skippy

Try calling the club on it ?

Devils office on 02920 444050 they should be able to tell you when they are due / or to expect your order.

Skippy

Wannabe2 said:
Office in Newport now, if you cant get thru try Lucy she is very helpful.
Have they not diverted the number ?

Just pulled that off the web site.. which I guess isn't updated

:DWD

I just phoned the office to chase up an order I've made. Spoke to Lucy who was very helpful. She phoned me back within 10 minutes and said my order is "on the list" and should be out by the end of the week. They are still trying to catch up with the backlog after their computer problems.

Your best bet is to ring the office and speak to Lucy.