Coach with a decision to sit someone on weekend

Devils86

If everyone is fit and healthy you look at either a D man or a winger who is out of form...too early to say who is out of form for me.

Also need to think about Clan and who is best to help us get the result....

Hopefully have same problem Sunday.

Drop Batch Saturday and maybe Crandall Sunday?

But if either Waller or Barrow aren't 100% then rest them up.

NM-wise if either game was CC I would expect Booth to start that game and us use either an emergency or our 2-way NM as the back up. But as both league games I'd expect Booth v Clan and Bowns v Steelers

Swarley

Batch or Bowns, both are going to be having a sleepless nights for a while as they've both got new borns / one is still expecting so might as well give them Saturday off and let them rock, paper, scissors for Sunday lol

moggy#9

Batch or Bowns, both are going to be having a sleepless nights for a while as they've both got new borns / one is still expecting so might as well give them Saturday off and let them rock, paper, scissors for Sunday lol
Yeah, anyone who has had kids will know how hard the first few weeks and months are. Between regular feeds and nappy changes, sleep deprivation, visitors and overall excitement, it's tough to focus on other stuff.

I'd rather put guys in who are completely in the zone and focussed than put extra pressure on a new dad.

Have Hope#35

They've both had their babies... If we rest Bowns we'd still have to rest someone else as you can't play without a back-up.