Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tickets)

Thread starter #1
It is with a heavy heart, I am getting rid of pretty much all my devils related stuff so have a look, see if there's anything you fancy. I can post photos on request, just ask.

Red Brabon Jersey from the last year in WNIR, S.O.H.B win, unworn £40
White Gerad Adams, as above but game worn S.O.H.B win. £50
Last seasons red replica XL worn about 6 times. £35
(I will sell all three for £100)
Devils "Santa" Xmas jumper XXL worn once. £15
Devils "elf" Xmas jumper M plus hat, unworn. £20
Devils "elf" Xmas jumper S plus hat, worn once. £20
(I will sell all three for £45)
Green & Red scarf. £ 7.50
Black & Red scarf. £7.50
(Or both for £12)
Season Tickets, I have an adult and a concession that I won't be using after Xmas. They are for the front of block eight but will,of course, allow you to choose a seat in the new place. The price of these will be dictated by how many games are left but I will knock a pound or two off per game.
I also have eight gameworn Max Birbraer jerseys including the black and gold St. David's day and the black cup Jersey with the diagonal rangers style Devils. The other six are regular season jerseys I either sponsored or bought at auction. I will be looking for offers very near to £100 for these but will consider discounts for multibuys.
Happy shopping.

Thread starter #5
Re: Clearing out, Everything Must Go. (Including Season Tick

Scarves are now sold & Birbraer St. David's Day is reserved. On the bright side though last years replica is still available and has been reduced by a mahoosive fiver down to 30 quid. Not 34 or 33 and not even £32.50 but the absolute giveaway bargain basement recession busting £30. I know, I can hardly believe it myself. Hurry up though, I've only got the one.
Regarding the season tickets, there are 14 home games after Xmas and I would be looking for £20 per game so a total of £280.
I will try and list the Birbraer shirts tomorrow and get some photos up for the people that have asked. It will be far easier than sending individual pictures to you all. Many thanks for looking to those who have enquired thus far and what the hell are the rest of you waiting for?

Thread starter #7

No, not yet but someone has asked about it. I am just about to take some photos so give me an hour or two and I'll put them up for you.

Thread starter #8

I am really sorry to those that have asked about the Rangers style cup shirt but Max has actually signed one of the numbers and written Happy Birthday Rhian on the other besides making it less desirable to prospective buyers, Ginge is now reluctant to let it go. Pictures to follow.

Thread starter #9

I can't put the photos on here because the files are too big. I will wait for the kids to get home & see if they can do it to save my head exploding, failing that I can email them. Just ask.

Thread starter #15

I am trying to get a photobucket album together and will email a link to the guys that have asked. I've got a big list of stuff I have to do so please bear with me fellas.

Thread starter #19

Sheincar said:
How much are the jackets & what size is the fleece one?
Hi, it's £15.00 and an XXL. The jacket is reversible - waterproof one side and fleece the other.

Sheincar

Gingers Husband said:
Sheincar said:
How much are the jackets & what size is the fleece one?
Hi, it's £15.00 and an XXL. The jacket is reversible - waterproof one side and fleece the other.
Too big but thank you.