Clan Vs Devils - League - 5th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

Diablo3

To sum up I'd like to quote (ish) Aaron Murphy and his co presenter. "The Devils would have beaten any (EIHL of course) team tonight, they were that good" or "I just like watching the overhead of their passing and movement in the o-zone, it's a thing of beauty"

MOM for the Devils Busch
MOM for the Devils Busch
Thanks got come
To sum up I'd like to quote (ish) Aaron Murphy and his co presenter. "The Devils would have beaten any (EIHL of course) team tonight, they were that good" or "I just like watching the overhead of their passing and movement in the o-zone, it's a thing of beauty"
cheers and
MOM for the Devils Busch
Top man again for the updates tonight, cheers

fridaysfingers

Aaron Murphy was full of praise for Tyler Busch tonight saying something like he’s as a good a player that he’s seen this year on both sides of the puck!!

E.D.S.

Agree. Some first class goals there, emphasising the depth we have. Great to hear positive news about Crandall on D. Shame we can't squeeze Chad in as well but there are only so many spots. Mr Busch is playing out of his skin right now.

Devil94

From the highlights Wall looks a calm and collected, positional goalie. Booth was a bit more energy and frenetic. As a reliable back up to rely on, Wall looks a good pick up.

BostonBart22

I found Booth erratic at times and couldn't stay in crease when needed to..yes wall looks a good one, obviously not a lot to do v clan but was in great positions to save what he had to..throw him in the deep end in belfast...just saying

Diablo3

I found Booth erratic at times and couldn't stay in crease when needed to..yes wall looks a good one, obviously not a lot to do v clan but was in great positions to save what he had to..throw him in the deep end in belfast...just saying
I reckon that wouldn't be a problem for him. Looked a class above Booth. I think we got a good one there.