Clan Vs Devils - League - 24th Jan 23 - 19:30 FO

Kevlar68

Quick question....Not seen every game this season as most have been a Saturday but has Dupont used his time out when we've been in a tight spot?
The games i've seen where we're level or behind with minutes to go and he's never used the time out which we've seen coaches in the past use to great effect.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Quick question....Not seen every game this season as most have been a Saturday but has Dupont used his time out when we've been in a tight spot?
The games i've seen where we're level or behind with minutes to go and he's never used the time out which we've seen coaches in the past use to great effect.
It has been mentioned numerous times by myself, for instance belfast last week 2nd period the first ten minutes we were bombarded by them , our players no answer to them, a timeout wouldve given us a break and possibly broke their momentum up..needs to be used more in my opinion when we are up against it, it certainly worked for keefer last week in his timeout...

NathanG

Don't think he will be back with all the negative comments he receives, deserved or not..think Paul dixon has already got him in his sites at guildford and good luck to him, and if he does go to flames, good luck to him , hope he has a good testimonial as he probably gave the best days of his hockey career to the Devils..
He'll retire and concentrate on finance