Clan Vs Devils - League - 10th Dec 23 - FO 17:00

kettdevil1

It was also a great game to watch. End to end stuff for 3 periods. Devils learnt from last time they played Clan and showed great discipline. Waller had the only penalty of the game.
Crawford got 2 for roughing but it was coincidental with a Clan penalty.

Hugely enjoyable weekend in Scotland, the game against the Clan was such a good, professional performance. We knew Bowns was hot so trusted him to take care of business and even when the score came back to 2-2, the result was never really in doubt.

The difference defensively between last season and this is vast. Every player knows their job and although there will always be individual mistakes, the team D is a key feature of the last few weeks.

Whisper it quietly, in the most topsy-turvey league I can remember, there are two teams that look consistent enough to have a run at the top and we are one of them…..

Slartibartfast

Crawford got 2 for roughing but it was coincidental with a Clan penalty.

Hugely enjoyable weekend in Scotland, the game against the Clan was such a good, professional performance. We knew Bowns was hot so trusted him to take care of business and even when the score came back to 2-2, the result was never really in doubt.

The difference defensively between last season and this is vast. Every player knows their job and although there will always be individual mistakes, the team D is a key feature of the last few weeks.

Whisper it quietly, in the most topsy-turvey league I can remember, there are two teams that look consistent enough to have a run at the top and we are one of them…..
Ay yes. I forgot about the Crawford one. I saw only one PP on the stats but that as you said was due to the coincidental.

Agree with what you say about the D. Man for man I don't think our D is much better than last year but as a team we have improved much defensively. There are 5 players defending and nearly always someone to pick up the stray pucks or rebounds. I think a lot of it is down to coaching but also there are no passengers on this team unlike last year.