Clan v Panthers tonight

Chris

Administrator
Well at least those of us with Kowalski in our fantasy league teams don't lose points for him being pulled :E

Skippy

Re: Re: Clan v Panthers tonight

Chris said:
Well at least those of us with Kowalski in our fantasy league teams don't lose points for him being pulled :E
At what stage did he get pulled ?

kettdevil1

Not sure if this is good news for us (Panthers drop their first points for some time) or bad news (they will want revenge)....

Interesting to read that Fox looks to be carrying an injury, for me he has been outstanding so far this year

Wannabe2 said:
Panthers pulled K Wall for Green.
K.Wall left himself.. He did it in Belfast as well when the Panthers D was leaking goals last season.. Neilson said it was not K.Walls fault last night..

Yes, amazingly enough Corey has not blamed the result on anything other than they lacked discipline, and just weren't doing the little things well enough.

I am loving this apparent evil twin that Clarke has hidden in Scotland though! :twisted:

Ocko

Check out the Braehead crowd aswel! A steady increase since their inception and they now get crowds of our 2500, good success story for the league!

James

Administrator
All the worthies on THF constantly banged on about how Glasgow was a football city and hockey would never work there.

James said:
All the worthies on THF constantly banged on about how Glasgow was a football city and hockey would never work there.
Think a lot of new fans and families that have went to the hockey and experienced the atmosphere haven't giving football a 2nd thought and returned. I myself use to be a football goer to the green half few years ago but now wouldn't go to a football game if you gave me a free ticket and meal and picked up to game. And a lot of the newbies I have introduced feel the same. Don't get me wrong still a lot of hockey fans that go to football, but I know I wouldn't take my son to that poison.
We are up at least 500 fans on average from last season and get anything from 1900 to 2600 fans.
Was shocked we had just under 1600 against panthers as the weather was horrendous up here with no trains and people told not to travel.
But still a lot of work to be done to keep the fans coming back, as love to see my team still around like yours in 25 years.
Here hoping next season can get a couple of extra players who will ice on the roster and play 3 lines consistently.
Let the battle for 5th commence :)

ASHIPP

Congratulations to the Clan who have managed to pull off convincing wins very recently against 2 of the top teams, Belfast and Nottingham. When was the last time the Devils were able to do that? :evil:

Braehead is a team in a similar league position to the Devils and are also playing short-benched right now. They have a similar skill set but they are finding ways to nail important wins.......and have one of the most talented and prolific scoring lines in the league. :cool:

Fully expect them to rise to 5th place soon, especially as they are playing Stingrays twice this weekend. Seeing as Devils seem to be losing the battle at the mo to stay close to the Blaze, Cardiff will have to win their 2 games in hand to keep in touch with Clan and the battle for a higher position than 6th. :?