Chris Frank released

wildthing74

I think most Devils fans will wish him well. Shame about his choice of team and having been to San Fran and Sheffield many times I have to say he couldn't have gone from a bigger extreme to the other in terms of cities.
He gave his all for us and I hope he gets a decent reception in his first game at least so then we can go on to boo the fact that he is a Steeler!

ASHIPP

Wish Chris all the best...pity about the poor choice of team if its Steelers. Wonder what
he'll make of Finnerty's coaching style.
Wouldnt worry too much Devils only play Steelers 4 more times. 2 home 2 away.

jimmy snels

I won't worry mainly because sessito was much better than him. hopefully he'll take a huge amount of silly pens and actually help us. frank was a nice guy and tried his hardest but i can't say Im worried about playing him.

Earnie

I never had a problem with Chris Frank. Good luck to him.
It is relative 'Juno the Dog' that is a pain. Rather him on Steeltalk than Inferno!

If he costs Sheffield as many penalty minutes as he did us I'll be happy. Ok player but nothing exceptional. I expected more from him with his time with us. Was disappointed overall.

Sheincar

Earnie said:
I never had a problem with Chris Frank. Good luck to him.
It is relative 'Juno the Dog' that is a pain. Rather him on Steeltalk than Inferno!
Quite looking forward to reading Steeltalk in future if the move comes off.

jimmy snels

Im thinking we all sign up for steel talk, litter with comments of how poor a signing it is and step back and watch it explode! :lol:

drainage

jimmy snels said:
Im thinking we all sign up for steel talk, litter with comments of how poor a signing it is and step back and watch it explode! :lol:
Seem to recall a few choice comments about Chris on there last season ! Expect them now to be all hail the hero!

At least we all said we didn't like Finner when we signed him!

devils2001uk said:
Think he's hurt as only played 9 of 28 games

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-dec-3-p180629

definently released from San Francisco Bulls

Following are the ECHL transactions for Monday, Dec. 3, 2012:

CONTRACTED PLAYERS RELEASED (eligible for waivers/waiver claims):

Greenville:
Matt Schepke, F

Orlando:
Derrick Burnett, F
Brad Good, D

San Francisco:
Chris Frank, D

Devil_Bluebird said:
devils2001uk said:
Think he's hurt as only played 9 of 28 games

http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-dec-3-p180629

definently released from San Francisco Bulls

Following are the ECHL transactions for Monday, Dec. 3, 2012:

CONTRACTED PLAYERS RELEASED (eligible for waivers/waiver claims):

Greenville:
Matt Schepke, F

Orlando:
Derrick Burnett, F
Brad Good, D

San Francisco:
Chris Frank, D
Yeah he has been but saying he's been realsed only playing few cause of being hurt

DevilDom

Wannabe2 said:
Franks a Steeler.
That's a shame. I always thought he was a good guy and definitely way too classy to play for that organisation.

At least we can start the "Franks a Plank" chants when we next play the steelers though! :twisted:

wildthing74

DevilDom said:
Wannabe2 said:
Franks a Steeler.
That's a shame. I always thought he was a good guy and definitely way too classy to play for that organisation.

At least we can start the "Franks a Plank" chants when we next play the steelers though! :twisted:
Considering jobs are at a premium for players during the lockout I can't blame him.A job is a job especially this time if year.
Nothing like the Michel situation and I don't see there being bad feeling from our fanbase.
I'm sure he will feel he has a point to prove after seemingly being strung along in the summer.

ASHIPP

Welcome back to UK Chris. Will certainly get a respectful welcome at BBT as will the only other class players on that team ~ Legue and Fata. The others, including their coach and self appointed media idiot are incidental.

Sorry Chris but welcome to the circus that is the Sheffield Steelers.