Chris Blight joins Devils

Chris

Administrator
Looks a rather good singing to me :)

A question for Finny (or anyone else that might knw) but this feels like the first player for a while who we've signed with their most recent North American season being spent in the ECHL/AHL?

Also, who would we expect this guy to replace?

Chris said:

A question for Finny (or anyone else that might knw) but this feels like the first player for a while who we've signed with their most recent North American season being spent in the ECHL/AHL?

At a guess id say this is the first line complete now with it looking like....
Maxi - Mac - Blight

kettdevil1

That would be a very decent first line. If we can add Stu to the second line, if so I would hope our goal scoring problems are at an end.

The assumption must be now that JP will not be coming back - he appears to have been the forgotten man this Summer but I am stuggling to see where he would fit in now.

Good to see Jay coming up trumps again :D

Chris said:

Chris Frank was more recent than this guy :DWD

Have Hope#35

Welcome to Cardiff Chris...
This looks like a fantastic signing, thing's have been quiet over the last few weeks re: signings! This is just what we needed to get everyone excited for the new season. Looking forward to how the team shapes up now... Get Stuuu signed up! :Banana

welcome to cardiff chris, this together with faulkner looks good to me, and on the plus side both these guy;s apear to be not bad penalty takers ( as in penalty shots ) so in our conferance ware a few more games than last year may be too close to call,pens will be vital to us, plus if we can convert some of those shots we were staking up last year and not converting we could be on to a winner, now for the big guy !

Slartibartfast

Faulkner and Blight have played together twice before so it looks like they come as a package.
Faulkner led Alleghe's scoring for two seasons before moving to Ritten where he lived in the shadow of a certain Chris Blight who was top scorer. (Faulkner came third in goals and fourth on points)
So this looks like two pretty decent players although I don't know what sort of level the Series A league is in Italy.
Can't wait to see them play. Bring on the season.

Gazza272

Quite simply one of the best signings we have made in recent years on paper imo.

A real Star player. What i loved most watching his youtube stuff is that while they arent that impactful he seems to really like finishing his hits! something I alwyas like to see in a player.

G has done a fantastic job yet again.