Check out BBC Wales news tonight at 6-30

Finny

Excellent exposure for the club with monday night sport probably being the peak viewing for BBC Wales all week.

Well done to everyone who organised this. We also got a mention on HTV Wales earlier who showed one of the goals and mentioned that the club are looking into whether we hold the world record.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
We were also on BBC Wales lunchtime news, and HTV lunchtime news
2x BBC
2x HTV
1x Newiddion
5 times in one day cant be bad.

Ger-Devils

Wannabe2 said:
We were also on BBC Wales lunchtime news, and HTV lunchtime news
2x BBC
2x HTV
1x Newiddion
5 times in one day cant be bad.
Real radio had it in bulletins this morning on my way to work and on the way home

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
Were on our way guys, the best sports team in Wales, with the number 1 fans. Tell your mates, tell the neighbours, bring the Mother-in-Law, spread the word guys.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

A couple of people said to me at work today they'd seen on the telly or heard on the radio about the Devils and the streak and said they'd like to come down with me one week. "All looks terribly exciting".

Devils are water cooler talk of South Wales!

Shame they didn't say something like "watch the devils attempt to extend that lead at the top against Coventry Blaze this saturday at blah blah, tickets from ......."

But yes I watched it all (and on s4c) and very good for the devils indeed!!!

ASHIPP

Ryan is a natural in an interview situation! He was given more time on Radio Wales....and showed a sense of humour. :D Fantastic media coverage of the Devils this season and now regularly on TV, it's hopefully seriously promoting the Team. Plus Spengler Cup and U20 World Championships televised to the UK, ice hockey is raising its profile big time.

wildthing74

One week ago Mr Ragan said many things at the fans forum and mentioned things he would like to happen.He said he would like more media coverage from TV and we have our national news broadcast from the rink and feature the Devils.He said he wants to arrange travel for away fans and he comes up with an excellent deal for fans to go to sheffield for ticket and travel.He says would like to see refs from overseas take charge in big games over here and teach our refs in seminars/courses etc and we have a Finnish ref take charge V Nottingham.
I think our main man is making things happen already.Well done Paul,proud to have you as our owner.

mazza03

Top interview it was great to see the blue tent, but just talking to my sister (she has never been inside) she said it looked as if the wall were going to blow in, I said they nearly do :lol: You never know it might shame CCC and make them give us our new rink sooner rather than later, but I'm not holding my breathe. :roll:

Wannabe2

Thread starter #18
Koop11 said:
Fair play, we're getting some prime time exposure.
And so we should Koops, we are after all the top sports club in Wales at the moment, and thats a very difficult thing to ignore. More of the same please.