CHEAP TICKETS available for more games

Thread starter #1
£16 for 2 adult tickets for certain games.....

http://kgbdeals.com?id=67157

Cardiff Devils vs Fife (26th December 2011)  7.30pm face-off time
Cardiff Devils vs Hull (28th January 2012) 7.15pm face-off time
Cardiff Devils vs Braehead Clan (5th February 2012) 6pm face-off time

Hope this helps the crowds

voth26

cant make first two games but the way i read it the tickets are £16 for two games out of the three hell of a saving i'll just have to pay full price for braehead game unless some nice person changes rota in work!!!!!!

just seen a offer for 2x adults and 2 x kids for £21 still on groupon site

I think its quite self explanatory. You click Buy to purchase your token, then present the token at the deal to exchange it for a ticket.

do u get your "token" in the post or do you receive it as email and print it off? (i d0nt have a printer)

do you exchange voucher for a ticket on the day of the match or can you do it in advance?

if you buy 6 are you guarenteed having all seats in the same block and row?

can you exchange voucher, choose seats with a telephone call or do you have to do it in person at the rink?

self explanatory to some maybe. just wanted to know b4 using a site ive never used, cant be to careful.

too late now anyway. have to make do with the highly biased mnl

Re: Re: CHEAP TICKETS available for more games

BeatBox said:
do u get your "token" in the post or do you receive it as email and print it off? (i d0nt have a printer)

do you exchange voucher for a ticket on the day of the match or can you do it in advance?

if you buy 6 are you guarenteed having all seats in the same block and row?

can you exchange voucher, choose seats with a telephone call or do you have to do it in person at the rink?

self explanatory to some maybe. just wanted to know b4 using a site ive never used, cant be to careful.

too late now anyway. have to make do with the highly biased mnl
You get a token number on an online receipt which you can print, or show them on your phone.

You can exchange it when you want, via phone, but it has to be collected at least an hour before doors open.

You exchange them for whatever seats you want, so just ask for 6 together.

As it says on the page, you have to ring before midday on game day to book.

Kgb is quite well known and isn't fraudulent.