Liverpool V Chelsea
Barcelona V Bayern Munich

1st legs 7/4 and 8/4
2nd Leg 14/4 amd 15/4

Possible Semis:

Man U V Arsenal
Liverpool V Barca/Bayern Munich

MikeRichards18 said:
if you call someone who has supported liverpool for almost their entire life a "plastic fan" then yes :roll:
i to am a liverpool fan of many years, well it will need to be the Defeat of Chelsea again then i see,
Barcalona V Munich will be a good one

yup, and after thrashing the scum we're on a real high right now. And with us being good in the CL i think we can beat em. Typical utd getting the easy draw :roll:
Seems we are in the same boat when it comes to football, couldnt be further from the same when it comes to hockey :lol:

MikeRichards18 said:
yup, and after thrashing the scum we're on a real high right now. And with us being good in the CL i think we can beat em. Typical utd getting the easy draw :roll:
Seems we are in the same boat when it comes to football, couldnt be further from the same when it comes to hockey :lol:
United will always get the easy draw, happens every single time, scum buckets lol, ive ripped into my sis since out 4-1 demolishion of them and we managed to beat man u and Real madrid 4-0 and 4-1 which is not something that happens a lot.
Well i would not go as far as calling Flyers scum buckets but i still dont like them :p so we agree on footie and will be rivals in hockey :D haha,

Since the lockout Ovie has 213 goals in 4 season so far thats almost a goal a game average, that is imense,