Challenge Cup Final

Tad-cu

Thread starter #1
I might as well come on here and talk to the Red Army as no one is talking to me at home!
We've had words - and some of you will have similar conversations I guess.
There is a clash, a conflict of interests.
Has anyone else realised that the challenge cup final, a possible re-run of the greatest day in a long time, is on Mothers' Day!!!

This is the dilemma I have. First mothers day for my two 5 month old twins. I'll never hear the end of it if I go to the game should we make.

DevilDom

Simple answer IF we make it - Take her with you! :Banana

Sell it as a day out / even a night in Sheffield (classy).

wildthing74

The date clash sucked and I spotted it at the start of the year but don't temp fate Jono. Worry about it 2 weeks tomorrow if we need to.

BostonBart22

Tad-cu said:
I might as well come on here and talk to the Red Army as no one is talking to me at home!
Has anyone else realised that the challenge cup final, a possible re-run of the greatest day in a long time, is on Mothers' Day!!!
Its a no brainer you can see your mum before you go. oh and get her to do a packed lunch for you. ;)

Temme

I can't believe the attitude of some of the people here!

It's a sacred day and anyone thinking about doing something other than spending it with the one you love is just plain wrong - take a good hard look at yourselves... it's a no brainer, and besides, you can always apologise to her the next day :mrgreen:

voth26

Temme said:
I can't believe the attitude of some of the people here!

It's a sacred day and anyone thinking about doing something other than spending it with the one you love is just plain wrong - take a good hard look at yourselves... it's a no brainer, and besides, you can always apologise to her the next day :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing.

JC23

BostonBart22 said:
Tad-cu said:
Its a no brainer you can see your mum before you go. oh and get her to do a packed lunch for you. ;)
I think it's more Jon's wife he needs to worry about. Hahaha. Jon brings his granddaughter to games, not sure her mum or grandma would be too happy. :lol:

Tad-cu

Thread starter #10
My mother has retired to Bournemouth, she's not bothered if I go to the cup final. It's the huge family gathering in Cardiff, organised by five generations of female relatives that's the problem!

I hope we make it because last year was awesome!!
The travelling the result the amazing food in hotel afterwards. :)

Defo going again IF we make it