challenge cup final

The no webcast thing was down to the rink not being sold out I believe, I think the EIHL may have made a webcast had the arena been sold out... That's what I'm led to believe anyway.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a last minute change of heart on the webcast. Probably due to overwhelming demand or some such guff. Wouldn't be surprised to see a tenner charged either but then I'm just an old cynic.

Diafol

Can't see Premier Sports deciding to show it at this late stage, especially when they have GAA already scheduled for Sunday afternoon.

Koop11

I appreciate that the league’s priority is to sell tickets for the final and the risk of televising could impact on sales but come on Elite League, this is a CC final! How can these not be televised live?! I’m guessing there will be the usual highlights from Sheffield which has the main camera one end of the ice :DWD

Temme

I'm interested to see how this is going to pan out (logistics wise)

Are they re-painting the ice with the EIHL logo?
Will they play the steelers intro, no intro, or both intros?
Who will commentate?
What will be done to ensure it doesn't feel like being an away fan at a Steelers game?

Are they re-painting the ice with the EIHL logo?
I doubt it very much

Will they play the steelers intro, no intro, or both intros?
Probably neither, just the English anthem..

Who will commentate?
All I know is, it's not Simmsey

What will be done to ensure it doesn't feel like being an away fan at a Steelers game?
They've put us on the opposite side of the ice to normal, what more do you want? :lol: