Challenge Cup Final 2010

Whoever is coming on the coach to Nottingham. PLEASE BOOK YOUR OWN MATCH TICKETS IN ADVANCE to reserve your seat. Dont leave it until the day of the trip. It wont be a good idea to try and book 50 seats or more on the day.

Finny

Finny said:
I think the seating capacity is 2007. The total capacity is 2500 I believe, and assuming they did get the safety certificate for the maximum.

The highest attendance ever in the Tent is 2030, which we had last month against Coventry. I would hope/expect us to smash that.
It appears I was a bit out with the capacity. After confirmation from the club:

Seating Capacity: 2013
Standing Capacity: 300

Official Capacity: 2313

Finny

scottydoesntknow said:
Did we not have a sell out against sheffield last season Finny?
We sold out all 2013 seats against Sheffield for the first game of the season. That was the capacity back then as we had to have a sell out before we could convince the Safety people we could handle it.

As we did, we were then able to add 300 standing places too so we now have the higher capacity.

DevilDom

Anybody got any idea how many tickets are left for the first leg?

Also for away leg will the panthers keep the away block open to just away fans upto the date or will they sell them off to the home fans? I won't know if I can get the time off work for another week or so yet.

Ger-Devils

I managed to have a look on the ticket page the other day and went back into my history last night and the cup final game still shows on there even though it's been taken off sale online.

Home blocks, there's about 360 left

DevilDom said:

Also for away leg will the panthers keep the away block open to just away fans upto the date or will they sell them off to the home fans? I won't know if I can get the time off work for another week or so yet.
I think the away blocks were already sold out, thats why it got taken off line to stop panther fans buying seats in the home blocks.

drainage

Just got tickets for 2nd leg but having to go the long way to NIC via London !!! Bah !

Dont say I aint a fan - working in London until 2 then hot footing it to Nottingham !

DevilDom

cf38 said:
DevilDom said:

I think the away blocks were already sold out, thats why it got taken off line to stop panther fans buying seats in the home blocks.
Yeah I gather that.

What I was wondering was at what point the panthers would start selling tickets in the away block at the NIC to their fans if they don't sell them out to Devils fans.

kettdevil1

DevilDom said:
What I was wondering was at what point the panthers would start selling tickets in the away block at the NIC to their fans if they don't sell them out to Devils fans.
The away block at Nottingham is pretty big so I wouldn't image it would be a major issue delaying for a time.

As has been covered many times here, my issue with the NIC is that a small number of Panthers fans always seem to enjoy sitting in the away black (apparently) simply to wind up whoever is visiting.... hopefully if we take a fair few up there this will be less of an issue.

Although PI have already sold one of my season ticket seats for the CC final, I have a few spare seats after 2 more family members dropping out of going. Does anybody need 2 seats booking before they go on public sale? I would rather they go to a Devils fan than a Panties fan come Wednesday. PM me if your interested.

DevilDom

kettdevil1 said:
DevilDom said:
The away block at Nottingham is pretty big so I wouldn't image it would be a major issue delaying for a time.

As has been covered many times here, my issue with the NIC is that a small number of Panthers fans always seem to enjoy sitting in the away black (apparently) simply to wind up whoever is visiting.... hopefully if we take a fair few up there this will be less of an issue.
Cheers - will do my best to make it then!

kettdevil1

DevilDom said:
kettdevil1 said:
DevilDom said:

Cheers - will do my best to make it then!
Just booked mine for the second leg - I asked how sales were going and there were plenty left. Looks like they are selling plenty to Devls fans at the front of the block then working back from there.

So was the decision made to either go with a "red out" or towels? We need some sort of uniform theme if its to be effective!

We need to generate one hell of an atmosphere in the tent come Sunday, much like we did in that infamous final against Coventry.

Can we got Paul Sullivan to sing the anthem, I always think that gets everyone going far more than than just the recorded track?