Challenge cup blaze vs clan

ASHIPP

A cracking semifinal battle to look foward to. Well done to the Blaze....down but not out.

Clanland must be in meltdown. A blessing that the Devils don't face an horrendous journey to Scotland for this important stage.

kettdevil1

Suspect it will be midweek as 28th doesn't leave a vast amount of time to sell tickets for the final.....might potentially be the second leg I suppose.

There are no other weekend slots where both teams are free so perhaps they will go for the midweek of half term?

Sheincar

kettdevil1 said:
Suspect it will be midweek as 28th doesn't leave a vast amount of time to sell tickets for the final.....might potentially be the second leg I suppose.

There are no other weekend slots where both teams are free so perhaps they will go for the midweek of half term?
Tickets for the final are already on sale & have been for a while.

kettdevil1

Sheincar said:
kettdevil1 said:

Tickets for the final are already on sale & have been for a while.
True, but suspect that they will want a big push for a couple of weeks. I would be surprised if they have sold vast numbers, a lot of people will be waiting to see if their team makes it.....

drainage

kettdevil1 said:

Hope not that's the week after the triple header .....would have played Fri Sat and Sun having it couple days later sounds a bit harsh!