CH sport to sell merchandise

wildthing74

Common sense at last.This should have been the case all along so glad to see the club put back into place something many of us wanted all along.
While we are building links with Corky again,lets get some decent shirts again even if it has to wait until next season.

TheStub

Thought something was afoot when Corky dropped the puck midweek.

Great move - volume will improve. Hopefully some of the capital is with CH so we'll get a better range too (if you see what I mean).

wildthing74

I have a funny feeling I will be asked to renogiate my little girl's pocket money any day now when she hears this news! :lol:

Paul Sullivan

*sarcasm alert*

Utter shambles of an organisation. Why oh why did they employ a WAG?

:lol:

Great move. Corky and co have always done a lot behind the scenes to help G and the team and this is a big big positive.

wildthing74

Rhythm said:
Great move. Corky and co have always done a lot behind the scenes to help G and the team and this is a big big positive.
Spot on.He does so much for the club/players that is never shouted about.This makes sense for all parties and excellent move.

DevilDom

Very good news. I'm sure CH and the Devils will both benefit from this.

I just hope they can get some stuff in for Christmas!

DevilDom said:
Very good news. I'm sure CH and the Devils will both benefit from this.

I just hope they can get some stuff in for Christmas!
and I hope they can post it as I won't be up there again before Christmas. Good news though and will be nice to see some new stock and not those old Sheffield Steelers shirts which were in the shop on Sunday (I assume they weren't all sold Wednesday night)

ASHIPP

Fantastic news - hopefully of big benefit to both parties. And some quality jerseys again!
Will look forward to my trips to the Skate Shop even more......expect those queues to be longer.

Well done Nina for this. :D

Wannabe2

Thank God common sense has now prevailed, Corky is and has always been a big asset to the club, and not just in stature ;) . Theres not a lot to be gained for the club in having 100% profit of zilch, he has as much passion for the club as anyone, and this is a very positive move at long long last, one more step in the right direction. What we need to do now is to support this move and buy as much gear as we can, little large or whatever.

I'm with wannabe, this is so obviously a better solution. People were not buying stuff because they just couldn't see it, hopefully this a the start of common sense breaking out and long may it continue. Well done.

Rhythym, do I get my ticket now?

Paul Sullivan

Gingers Husband said:
I'm with wannabe, this is so obviously a better solution. People were not buying stuff because they just couldn't see it, hopefully this a the start of common sense breaking out and long may it continue. Well done.

Rhythym, do I get my ticket now?
Badnwagon jumper. Couldn't think of a topic of your own? :lol:

Yeah, sure :)

Gingers Husband said:
+1
Well done indeed to all concerned.

Finny

Another good step in the right direction.

There were certainly several things done in the past that upset both fans and sponsors, but it seems the new team are slowly putting things right.

Ocko

Is it too late to switch to CH Sports jerseys... keep same design so the league are happy and then the fans will start buying again... Especially with all the Christmas money to spend... i appreciate that may not be that simple though because of current stocks or contracts but just a thought... :)

Kipper

A no-brainer decision that should have been done long ago. Nice to see that we have someone sensible like Nina driving these things at the office now.

Nice to see that Corky was happy to come back on board and support the Devils like he always has,despite being the victim of stupidity from the club previously

Chris

Administrator
As Finny said, another step in the right direction for the club and well done to the club for sorting this out :)

Chris.

D

Deleted member 1337

TheStub said:
Next step CH shirts... I would buy one then.
+1, I am going to buy one (sometime) but would be much, much more tempted for a CH jersey