CC Shirt auction

I like the idea as it breaks up the auctions, when in the past they're all quite close together. If we were to win the CC, unlikely I know, it would cost the club as a win would boost prices!

James

Administrator
You have to just hope the shirt you buy isnt wrecked during the games :) I guess its no different than the set 1 shirt sponsorship though.

Finny

I'd guess they are expecting this to be the highest CC attendance during the group stage. After Sundays great performance I'd hope we could get near 2000 for Sunday.

I think Brent has also said that they are considering a Christmas Shirt this year? In which case, it might make sense to have the two auctions a couple of months apart?

Thread starter #9
wildthing74 said:
Strange move unless we are desperate for funds to help bring the new guy in.Don't remember us doing this before?
I'm sure there was a quick auction in a pub neer the N.I.C last season wasn't there? :DWD

Spearsy said:
wildthing74 said:
Strange move unless we are desperate for funds to help bring the new guy in.Don't remember us doing this before?
I'm sure there was a quick auction in a pub neer the N.I.C last season wasn't there? :DWD
I'm still waiting for my Voth shirt from that auction, I've got the 60 sheets and bag or pork scratchins it cost me in an unmarked brown envelope as requested.

It hasn't been announced from the Devils account as far as I know, I spotted it in a tweet Brent sent :

Brent Pope‏@BrentPope04

@AdamTemme @cardiffdevils Christmas jersey this year was last discussion. We are planning to auction the CC jersey this Sunday after game
So no official word as yet

wildthing74

TheOtherG said:
Spearsy said:
wildthing74 said:
I'm still waiting for my Voth shirt from that auction, I've got the 60 sheets and bag or pork scratchins it cost me in an unmarked brown envelope as requested.
That was a very funny day! :lol: :lol:

Ger-Devils

Sheincar said:
Spearsy said:
After the game Sunday .......
Let me guess - it was announced on Twitter as there seems to be nothing on club website & nothing I had in the weekly email from the club received today.
I asked for confirmation then I sent the tweet out.

Hope to see something on the website shortly.

I thought this would have been an ideal job for new Marketing and Communicantions Manager Kerry to announce, not, with the greatest respect, Brent to sneak it out by the back door in a tweet :DWD