Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Its a Sunday so its probably Coventry..

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, if we can as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Sheincar

Re: Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updat

Jorgensen got match tonight for checking to the head so will miss this game unless DOPS decide otherwise.

Wagstaff

Sheincar said:
Jorgensen got match tonight for checking to the head so will miss this game unless DOPS decide otherwise.
Was announced as game at the rink, listed on the eihl site as match, but that has changed to game now, so it depends on review results if there is one.

Sheincar

Wagstaff said:
Sheincar said:
Was announced as game at the rink, listed on the eihl site as match, but that has changed to game now, so it depends on review results if there is one.
Sorry but that gamesheet was a mess; Modig missed a penalty now changed to Cohen; match changed to game & 3 stars for Blaze & no mention of Nottingham MOM.

bozman

I am hosting on this game decided to give OJ another break he deserves it bless him !!! get your predictions in early on Sunday as i'm not very quick at typing !! :roll:

Martynwo

Fearing the tiredness of the lads tonight, they must have got home at 06:00 this morning and with Blaze having a night off could be a tough game.

Big statement game from the players tonight and really hope that the crowd get behind them. We are all Devils and we stand together. Form is temporary and we've hit a blip, every team does but one thing we know from this group of players is that they wear the shirt with pride.

Battling performance is required against an improving Blaze team, let's get the tent rocking tonight.

E.D.S.

Constant buffering required. Not much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E.D.S.

The live stream is awful tonight!

Have Hope#35

E.D.S. said:
The live stream is awful tonight!

Not wanting to tempt fate but mine has been fab... I've had a couple of stinkers in the past too!

I think it was my iPad guys I've switched to my laptop and it hasn't stopped once! Touch wood

E.D.S.

iMac, iPad and iPhone all having the same problem. First time it's ever been like this so not complaining. It's a first class service normally.

This team needs another player desperately things have gone very stale not for a lack of effort though!