Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

Sorry to say i echo what others have said about the price. Far too expensive and sadly it will put me off coming down to the games as i have most weekends in the past. The entry cost has pretty much doubled over the past few years if i remember correctly!?
Is there any proposed discount for Devils season ticket holders or is this a silly question after the off season changes?

Wannabe2

rogue123 said:
Has the stamp of a crap businessman all over it
Have to agree with all but this comment being made about the prices and hope that there is a review of the prices made by the committee rather quickly but does it really need comments like this !
No matter what happens some people just can not move on :([/quote]
Yes true like a past owner.

rogue123 said:
Have to agree with all but this comment being made about the prices and hope that there is a review of the prices made by the committee rather quickly but does it really need comments like this !
No matter what happens some people just can not move on :(
Moving on was the mantra preached by all of the clappies last season with the Devils, I totally agree but move on after the problems are solved not once they are swept under the carpet or the person causing the problems tells everyone to move on

Finny

"So you're all willing to pay £15 for a bunch of journeymen imports but won't pay half that to watch local lads play for the name on the front of the jersey instead of the one on the back? You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Just thought I'd make this comment before someone else does ;)

This will be the new pricing structure for Cardiff NIHL1 home games.

Adults £5

Adults wearing a Cardiff Devils replica shirt £4

Over 65's and students with a valid NUS card £4

Children under 16 £3

Family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 £13

Temme

The 'Cardiff Devils replica shirt' reduction seems quite random :lol:

Is there anything mentioned about ST holders in the pricing? Or are we full price :(

A concession for a shirt on the back rather than a ticket in the pocket is a good way to show support for the home team in the stands.

The full price adult ticket is now cheaper than it was last season, and I would guess one of, if not, the cheapest in the league.

Cardon said:

Adults £5

Children under 16 £3

I will be more than willing to pay those prices.I 'd also be willing to pay the same for NIHL2.

Cardon said:
A concession for a shirt on the back rather than a ticket in the pocket is a good way to show support for the home team in the stands.

The full price adult ticket is now cheaper than it was last season, and I would guess one of, if not, the cheapest in the league.
As it should be, there are 7 teams in the league that are the first teams and of those 5 are paying people to play!

You can only really compare to Bracknell and MK as they are 2nd teams.

Cardon said:

Adults £5

Children under 16 £3

Far more sensible and realistic pricing, also looks like a committee decision as last years owner would never have backed down re:pricing

Comparison of how Cardiff NHL1 prices compare to other teams in NIHL1 and NIHL2. Great value to watch some great hockey players. It was difficult to compare family tickets as not all teams offer this option and not necessarily for 2 adults and 2 children. But if you take the family discount into account it's even better value.

Attachments

Thank you to all those posters that have provided feedback on the provisional prices for the NIHL1 games - The DCF Committee have listened and a Revised Poster for Saturday's NIHL 1 Game is attached.

Rather than concession for season ticket holders, a novel idea has been put forward by one of the Committee members (which we want to run with - see how it goes down) to show your support - by wearing a Cardiff Devils Replica shirt, this shows visible support for the team in the stands rather than a ticket tucked in the purse/wallet.

Supporters wearing your replica jersey will be charged £4 per ticket. This concession is only for those who would otherwise have to pay for a full price adult ticket.

Also, £4 per ticket for over 65's and students with a valid NUS card

£3 per ticket for children under 16

£13 for a family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children under 16, effectively letting 1 child in for free

Hopefully see you you all at Saturday's game wearing your replica jerseys - what a fantastically simple way to save money, and show your support for the guys.

Attachments

Thank you to those involved in reducing the prices. It will make a big difference :D

Good luck to all involved on Saturday.

Let's go ..................

Great to see feedback being listened to and acted on so efficiently. Replica shirt discount is a great idea too! Looks like i'll be spending many a cold evening down the tent this season! Only this year, i'll be wearing an extra layer :D