Cardiff Junior Devils

SteveKing

As Todd mentioned in that article, minor hockey throughout Wales is going to be something that we're going to try to promote both from a time commitment as well as financially. Our goal is to have a very well run and profitable franchise that the fans of the Devils can be proud of year in and year out and take the profits from the business and help build the coaching, training and access to hockey for the young people in Wales.

Very early days but that's our long term goal and I'm just as excited and passionate about that as I am about winning championships.

Steve

wildthing74

Hockey in our country needs the juniors and this is great news for the long term future. Nice not to see the name Ragan in sight either.

I think Ragan has a talented son in the junior set up,I would hope that he would be treated the same as any other player and not given a hard time by people who dislike his dad.
This looks like very good news for junior hockey in the region.

wildthing74

fried egg said:
I think Ragan has a talented son in the junior set up,I would hope that he would be treated the same as any other player and not given a hard time by people who dislike his dad.
This looks like very good news for junior hockey in the region.
Indeed he should. He can't help who his father is.

Devil_Abroad

Love the ethos being built by these Canadian businessmen - make a great product - have fun - make money - spread the game - deserves to succeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vartel

What is going to happen with the DCF learn to play/play the game for the adults? I had a look on the juniors website but couldn't see anything about it there

If there is now official support from the club, is there a chance of guest appearances by current devils players at the Wednesday play the game sessions?

pjj365

SteveKing said:
As Todd mentioned in that article, minor hockey throughout Wales is going to be something that we're going to try to promote both from a time commitment as well as financially. Our goal is to have a very well run and profitable franchise that the fans of the Devils can be proud of year in and year out and take the profits from the business and help build the coaching, training and access to hockey for the young people in Wales.

Very early days but that's our long term goal and I'm just as excited and passionate about that as I am about winning championships.

Steve
Does this mean we reach out to Deeside - Dragons and Phoenix