Cardiff Devils v Dundee Stars - Sat 23 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Paul Sullivan

People keep saying the league has improved, l don’t see that.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To be fair though, on every thread it is clear that all your silver linings have clouds.

Delighted to see Piggsie get his goal, and the shifts from Rutkis showed he can hold his own at this level and shows endeavour and hockey sense. Benti was excellent tonight, Asselin had a very good game and as usual Murdy was superb when he took over between the pipes.
Professional, clinical result - especially after we stuttered at the stat of the game, playing ourselves into it more and more.

Slartibartfast

I was really impressed how Rutkiss gained confidence as the game went on. He has some lovely moves. Speaking of lovely moves did you see that move that Strachan pulled to set up a breakaway goal. (cant remember which goal as there were so many). It really shows his class. Bentis goal into a tiny opening in the top corner was also a beauty.
Yes Dundee were poor but I was happy to watch our players take full advantage of it and do some showboating.

The guys are playing with such confidence at the moment - a pure joy to watch. Not the most physical hockey we’ve seen, but entertaining, imo, none the less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk