Cardiff Devils need cheerleaders!!!

Thread starter #1
I think we all need to settle down after the season ticket furore and debate over Todd's beer money. I've been thinking about ways for the devils to get ahead of their rivals and we are falling behind on the cheerleader side of things. They were great at the play offs and in Belfast. Why not get them giving out the free pizza? Hockey is about entertainment and this is something for Todd and co to consider

I've heard the local university has a team too

Yes this might seem sexist but there's already ladies night for the female spectators!

This could fill you're Empty seats dilemma.

This gives my horrible flashbacks to the Vipers jailbait cheerleaders in their skimpy clothes that looked incredibly inappropriate.

drainage

No simply no..... It's cringy it's embarrassing I have yet to see any group that vaguely look co ordinated ! If using other clubs as a yardstick is correct we must need a tubby gobby estate agent!!

We have managed quite nicely without this assault on the eyes and sense along may this continue

Thread starter #10
No simply no..... It's cringy it's embarrassing I have yet to see any group that vaguely look co ordinated ! If using other clubs as a yardstick is correct we must need a tubby gobby estate agent!!

We have managed quite nicely without this assault on the eyes and sense along may this continue
Clearly a glass half empty person!

I spent 4 years at Brit school and would be willing to volunteer my own time to make sure the choreography is spot on and in sync

You're draining morale!

Last edited:
Thread starter #14
They can use the steps like the Bolts girls do, as for they add nothing...that's just ignorant! NHL have them, if they didn't draw a big crowd they wouldn't!

drainage

Clearly a glass half empty person!

I spent 4 years at Brit school and would be willing to volunteer my own time to make sure the choreography is spot on and in sync

You're draining morale!
You don't know me so please don't try and understand who I am

I don't know your skill set and I have no clue as to whether you can make people jump around in a synchronised fashion all I know my hockey experience is not lacking watching it

And as for draining morale I watch all home and away games do you? I fancy my support is far more encompassing than yours and I am , last time I checked entitled to an opinion if you don't want them don't start a thread

I don't want to watch cheerleaders fact ......

kingmo19.1

Oh, please NO! .... The match night is already getting a little too cheesy, so no cheerleaders please!
What next, a game of hide and seek!
And whilst I'm ranting away - any chance the period breaks could be reduced from a way too excessive 18 minutes ! ZZZzzzzzz !!!
Bring back the good old days! A hockey focus and not a play-centre for kids.