Cardiff Devils ENL v Chelmsford

Thread starter #1
This Saturday at the Cardiff Bay Arena the Cardiff ENL Devils take on the Chelmsford Chieftains. The last time these two teams met it resulted in a bench clearance at the Riverside, the second bench clearance between these two teams in the last 2 seasons. The Devils need another scalp against one of the ‘top four’ teams to really secure a 5th place finish for the best playoff run in.

Tickets are £5 Adults. £2.50 Season ticket holders and kids. DCF Juniors get free entry

Mark666

Looking forward to it! Bringing a newbe along as well. I see the Chieftains are bringing a coach of fans up, any one know if we've got drummers in attendance?

As for team news, am i right in thinking we've got a full squad? Except Burrows who's covering in the Elites until the end of the season (and doing an excellent job).

Correct - Face off is at 7pm. Cardiff ENL Devils have a facebook account so feel free to add them as they always send out Events to all friends that include details like FO times and pics from games etc.

The boys are down a few in numbers for this Sat for various reasons (Burrows - with Elite, Deacon - unavailable, Manny, Dancey - injured) but I would say on occasions this season where for various reasons players have been out reducing the bench size it has galvanised the team and seen some of their best performances!

Always is a cracker against Chelmsford!

Mark666

Correct. I forgot about their Facebook. :oops:

Didn't realise they were short benched. Gutted Manny "The Man" is out, especially. He always seems like a guy who thrives on these feisty encounters. I wonder if this means we'll see Hope ice for the ENL 1s again.

LETS GO DEVILS!