Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

jenks33

Looking at his stats you’d be surprised if he doesn’t get a lot of points over here. With Fournier, Mcmonagle and Reddick we should get a ton of points from D this year

Ocko

Looking at his stats you’d be surprised if he doesn’t get a lot of points over here. With Fournier, Mcmonagle and Reddick we should get a ton of points from D this year
His stats suggest he will get about the same points that Schiestel had for us. In the same leagues they’ve gone about the same stats wise but he has far less AHL experience. A wait and see signing for me.

Mooney#16

Playing fantasy hockey coach for a second if the rumours are true and Devils round out with Carson on D and Aulin as forward to complete that will be quite some roster. Probably the kiss of death now to some poor guy who does sign but that would be a heck of a team. Wait and see I guess.

jenks33

His stats suggest he will get about the same points that Schiestel had for us. In the same leagues they’ve gone about the same stats wise but he has far less AHL experience. A wait and see signing for me.
Fair point, his stats are similar to Schiestel’s. To be honest tho if you asked me this morning I felt we had two more D men to sign. I thought one would be a Blood/Strachan type signing (probably Carson) and my expectations were fairly low on the other. I thought it would be a mosey type signing with a fairly mediocre CV. So for me I’m very satisfied with Mcmonagle. I think he’ll put up good numbers for us

mjh

I think Rutkis is a really good player. Would love to see him getting more ice time with us. Glad he's back. Not seen much of Lawday so can't comment. How many more have we got to sign? I'm a bit lost as to where these two signing leave us on that score.