Cardiff Devils - Braehead Clan - Sat 19th - 7:00pm - League

Skippy

Thread starter #1

The Devils open their league campaign at home on Saturday against the Braehead Clan.

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

SteveKing

Re: Cardiff Devils - Braehead Clan - Sat 19th - 7:00pm - Lea

All I know is that I'm undefeated lifetime at Devils games. Looking forward to seeing you all there on Saturday!

SteveKing said:
All I know is that I'm undefeated lifetime at Devils games. Looking forward to seeing you all there on Saturday!
And away games 100%? Safe journey over see you all on Saturday.

Devil94

SteveKing said:
Looking forward to seeing you and your families on Saturday, Steve. I'm sure the boys will put on a show. Are you attending the rugby in the afternoon also?

Skippy

Thread starter #6

devils2001uk said:
Last years league winners?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Cheers.

Good spot on that I'd forgotten they'd messed that one up.

Have corrected

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ticket purchased!! Should be a cracking game, lets go Devils!!!!! :twisted:

mazza03

SteveKing said:
Have a good flight and bring your rotating hats with you, (and a few extra, bagsy me one :D )

SteveKing

I am going to the rugby in the afternoon. Our Canadian lads likely to be spanked by the Irish. As for my red flashing goal helmet, sadly I forgot it at home. Very sorry about that. I think my wife purposely hid them since she believes I look ridiculous in it. Isn't that the point?!

mazza03

SteveKing said:
I am going to the rugby in the afternoon. Our Canadian lads likely to be spanked by the Irish. As for my red flashing goal helmet, sadly I forgot it at home. Very sorry about that. I think my wife purposely hid them since she believes I look ridiculous in it. Isn't that the point?!
Off course it is, ah well never mind your company is better. :D

Let's put last Sundays game behind us and show the owners yet again what the Red Army is all about.

Now in Ottawa after visiting upstate New York. Met owners of Utica Comets - last season AHL Western Conference champions. Comets arena capacity is 3,850 and have caped their season tickets at 3,375 for this season.

OJ

jimmy snels

Nott Simpson said:
Let's put last Sundays game behind us and show the owners yet again what the Red Army is all about.

Now in Ottawa after visiting upstate New York. Met owners of Utica Comets - last season AHL Western Conference champions. Comets arena capacity is 3,850 and have caped their season tickets at 3,375 for this season.

OJ
Hopefully that can be us some day soon :D

bozman

Get your predictions in early Guys to me Steve as I will be hosting and possibly completely sober though I very much doubt it, one thing you can guarantee is that I will be very biased

jimmy snels

Im going for a 4-1 devils. Can see a reaction after sunday and i bet braehead aint looking forward to this one one bit!!

SteveKing

My last two games in the BBT were 7-2 and 10-0. Not sure we can replicate those scores but I'll go with 5-1. I'm delivering an incredible, inspirational speech to the team this afternoon so that might be conservative ;)

Great to be back in The Diff!

I'll take a 5-1 scoreline Steve thanks. However im going for a tight game with the Devils coming out on top with the odd goal in 7. The corresponding fixture last year looked like one of the games of the season so more of the same please!!!

The Clan looked very good in their CHL game against Ingolstadt and the Germans were playing all out to get a result rather than it being a dead rubber. They've had a solid start to the season.

Should be a cracker!!! LETS GO DEVILS....... RED ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!

After our 'hiccup' last weekend, I'm sure the team will come out absolutely flying for this one. Having said that, Braehead have looked pretty decent of late so quite difficult to predict. Brooks looks a real good player.

I think (and hope) we'll win, I'm going for 5-3.

(Salters to have a blinder).

ASHIPP

No doubt there will be a reaction to last weekend's result but think we are underestimating the opposition again because Devils have been so dominant at home.

Braehead have started strong and have plenty of hockey under their belts. Think this will be another battle possibly into overtime like a couple of previous Clan games. One goal will decide it...we'll be very lucky.

Any win will do me unfortunately I will notbe able to follow on MNL as I will be out will family. A win over Ireland will also go down well here in Ottawa.

I am sure that Stephen and Russian will look after the MNL audience.

OJ