Car Parking

Excuse me but.as mentioned before Toys R Us building is going to be demolished ASAP. The whole area will become the new Cardiff Velodrome replacing the old track at Maindy.
No car parking building work only I expect, they were due to start in March this year.
Great idea BostonBart22 but guess what the council stuck it to us one more time like the Big Blue tent

I thought I would share that we received confirmation from the Council last week that we can continue to use the ToysRus and Wilcox House parking for the coming season. They have all our home game dates and unless there are some last minute changes to the schedule of building works, fans should be able to continue to use the site for the 22/23 season

Thanks for the update Katrina, is it possible to use the additional parking by entering the rear access ?
The car parks to be used should be the main arena, International Pool, Toysrus or Wilcox House. The road at the rear of the Arena is for staff only and the gates will be locked each game. Hope this helps!

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer, I meant the rear entrance / exit at the rear of Toy R Us, on Watkiss way.
At the height of the vaccine this was opened for the public to use, would be perfect for match night, the income
generated would more than cover any additional council manning costs and reduce congestion on Olympian Way.

We can certainly put this suggestion forward, but for the beginning of our 2022/23 season the current and main entrance on Olympian Drive will be the access point. Any changes we will publish on our website.